This information is provided pursuant to EU regulation 679/2016, regarding the protection of personal data, to users of the website www.sivapelli.com, accessible from the web page www.sivapelli.com. The information describes how to manage the personal data of users who consult the site and use its services, for example by sending information through the forms present. The information is limited to the site in question and has no value for external websites even if consulted from links on them. The use of the site constitutes implicit acceptance of what is indicated in this statement. SIVA Industria Pelli S.r.l. reserves the right to modify this document at any time.
Owner and manager of the treatment
The data controller, hereinafter referred to as "Data Controller", is SIVA Industria Pelli S.r.l., legal and operational headquarters: via Trieste 84, 28066 Galliate (No), Italy P.Iva/C.F. 01362490037
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of the site take place at SIVA Industria Pelli S.r.l. via Trieste 84, 28066 Galliate (No), Italy.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Basis of the treatment
This information is provided pursuant to EU regulation 679/2016, regarding the protection of personal data, to users of the website www.sivapelli.com, henceforth referred to as the "website", accessible from the page of the website www. italferro.com.
The information describes how to manage the personal data of users who consult the site and use its services, for example by sending information through the forms present.
The information is limited to the site in question and has no value for external websites even if consulted from links on them.
The use of the site constitutes implicit acceptance of what is indicated in this statement.
The owner reserves the right to modify this document at any time.
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the user has given consent for one or more purposes
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Types of data processed and purposes of the processing
The computer systems and application procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
This information is not associated with identified users; the navigation data are normally used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning; the data could be consulted by the judicial authority to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes.
"Cookies" are short fragments of text which, when the user accesses the site or uses its services, can be stored in the user's device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and used for various purposes: allow the user to browse safely and efficiently, monitor the use and functioning of the site, analyze the aggregate traffic patterns of the site, carry out remarketing operations.
Data provided by the user
Data provided voluntarily by sending e-mails
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent processing of the sender's address and any other information included in the message, solely in order to respond to the user's request.
We invite our users not to send names or other personal data of third parties that are not strictly necessary.
The personal data provided by users who submit requests to send information material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
Data provided by completing and sending other forms already prepared
In the "Contacts" section there are information request forms in which personal data of various kinds are requested but strictly necessary for the execution of the requested service (eg name, address, e-mail). The data communicated by the user will be processed by the Owner solely to provide the User with the requested service. At any time, the User may request the Owner to suspend the processing of their data with immediate effect by writing to email@example.com
The data processing is carried out by personnel in charge with the aid of electronic tools and, in the case of automatic sending of periodic information (eg subscription to the newsletter) with automated methods: more precisely, in this case the personnel in charge will enter the '' e-mail address provided by the User in the owner's mailing list; the subsequent sending of communications will take place in a completely automated way. The User's data may also be communicated to third parties appointed by the Data Controller in the event that this is necessary for the execution of the requested service.
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Optional supply of data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to the Data Controller through the optional and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site or by completing and sending the electronic forms already prepared. If the user wishes to receive the requested service, at least the data marked with (*) must be provided
Rights of interested parties
According to EU regulation 679/2016 (Right of access to personal data and other rights), it is the right of the subjects to whom the personal data refer to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data, b) of the purposes and methods of treatment, c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and the designated representative, e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as designated representative in the State, managers or agents
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those of which it is not storage is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Any requests should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates and changes
Given the dynamic nature of the Web, it is not always possible to be able to control the cookies that are stored by third parties through a website. The user is therefore requested to report to our references the presence of a cookie of this type that is not present. in the list above.
This text may need to be changed. We are therefore authorized to change the contents of the information and the cookies indicated in the list at any time and without notice. The most up-to-date version can be found in this text.